Core (8 Minutes)
- 25/20 Elbow Jacks/ Plank Hold x 40 seconds
- L to L sit/ extension/ tuck/ Single leg extension/Tuck Hold/ tuck taps x 40 seconds
Every 30 seconds x 2 sets
- Tuck Hold x 15 seconds
- 5 Strict toes to bar/5 Strict Ankles to bar*/ 5 Strict K2E*/5 Strict leg Raises/ 5 Knee Raise to extension x
*Control down with straight legs
Strength (21 Minutes)
Deadlift x 3 @ 80%
Every 90 seconds x 3 sets (4:30)
- Sumo Stiff Leg Deadlift x 8 @ 3 second negative
Men – 205/145/135 lbs
Women – 135/115/95 lbs
We did 6 reps February 6th. The Sumo stance will allow you to pull the weight a little easier.
- 18 Hip Extension/ Reverse Hyper from box
- 12 GHD Raises or 18 Supine Ball Hamstring Curls
Conditioning (10 Minutes)
For Time complete 25/18/12 reps of:
- KB Thrusters/ Double KB Front Squats/ KB Push Press
- Toes to bar/ Leg Raises/ Knee raises/ V Ups
Men – 20/16/12 kg
Women – 14/12 kg or 20 lb Kettlebell
Additional Strength + Conditioning Options
Conditioning Speed Practice (10 Minutes)
1A. 30 seconds of Squat Clean/ Front Squat @ elite weights/ Deadlift/ Med Ball Clean x max reps
30 second of rest
1B. 30 seconds of 20 lb weighted Squat jump/ Squat Jump/ Body Weight Squat w/ calf raise x max reps
30 seconds of rest
1C. 30 seconds of Push Ups/ Negative Down + Knee Push Up/Banded/ Knee Push Up x max reps
Men – 115/95/75
Women – 75/65/55 lbs
*Heavier weight this week. Since it’s a squat clean, you can get under more weight.
When the clock hits 3:00
- The reps you achieved during exercise 1A
- The reps you achieved during exercise 1B
- The reps you achieved during exercise 1C
Example: If you achieved 8 Squat Clean during the initial test when you do your 6 EMOM you would perform 8 reps each set.
Rowing Intervals (60 Minutes)
- Row 2600/2000/1700 Meters
Same distance as last week, one additional set.
Goal time 9:50 or if you beat that last week your goal would be to beat your time from last week.