Core (9 Minutes)
- L Sit Flutter kicks on Kettlebells/ Tuck to extension w/ 2 second L hold/ Tuck Hold/ Tuck Raises x 30 seconds
- Candlestick Press/ Strict t2b/ Strict Ankles to bar/ Strict K2E w/ negative L/ Strict leg Raises/Knee Raise to extension x 8
- Reverse V Ups on sliders or Pike Up on swiss ball/Dolphin Pose Hold x 16/14/12 / Pike walk ups 6/5/4
Strength (18 Minutes)
Every 75 seconds x 5 sets
- Front Squats/ Back Squats/ Double KB Front Squat/ Goblet Squat x 3 **
** Example for Goblet Squats Set 1- 3 reps. If you are not on the barbell you would perform 9 reps.
- 3 reps @ 70%
- 2 reps @ 75%
- 2 reps @ 80%
- 1 rep @ 85%
- 1 reps @ 87.5%
One set of:
6. . 1 Front Squat @ 3 seconds down + 2 Front Squats @ 87.5 % or 3 Goblet Squats + 9 Speed Squats
Still three reps this with the front squat @ 87.5 5 but added a tempo to the first rep.
Back Squat/ Sumo Deadlift x 2 the reps of Back Squats
- 5 reps @ 75%
- 3 reps @ 85%
- 1 rep @ 95%
Rest 1 minute then…
Every 90 seconds x 6 sets
4. 2 Back Squats @ 90% or 4 Sumo Deadlifts @ 90%
You are strong, you can do this, you are prepared. One rep, one set at a time. .
Build Muscle (25 Minutes)
6 EMOM – Both exercises to be completed in the same minute
6 Strict Pull ups/ 6 Banded/ 3 Negatives/ 6 Jumping/ 6 Ring Row
6 D Ball or Sandbag overhead shoulder
Men – 150/70/50 lbs
Women – 50/40/30 lbs
When the clock hits 10:00 perform
- 10 Supine Barbell Rows/10 Renegade Row @ ¼ of elite ( Men – 135/105/95 & Women 95/85/75)
*10 lb increase for men & 5 lb increase for women with less reps.
- Sandbag Carry/ Front Racked KB Carry/ Farmer Carry x 40 yards
Use the same sandbag weight from the first piece.
When the clock hits 17:00 perform
200 Yard Sled Sprint (Men -75/50/25 & Women – 50/35/25)
*If on the skill mill Sprint (.12 distance) on Level 5/4*
When the clock hits 20:00 perform:
- 6 DB Reverse Fly with External Rotation + 6 Box Bicep Curls (Men – 25/20/15 Women – 15/12.5/10)
March 27th we did 3 EMOM with 10 reps. Today is the same amount of volume but over 5 minutes with less reps each set.
Additional Strength + Conditioning Options
Conditioning (26 Minutes)
Every 3:30 x 8 sets
All movements to be completed during the interval.
- Calorie Bike x 20/16/12
- Weighted Lunges/Split Squat Lunges x 10 (Men – 35/30/25 & Women – 25/20/15)
- 6 Handstand Push Ups/6 Banded/ 3 Negatives/6 L Sit Press
If you complete the reps before the 3:30 you go! Only take a set off if you do not complete the reps before the next minute comes around.
If you did not complete the round before 3:30, you would rest the entire next round. This allows you to press the reset button then push your pace again.
If you are missing multiple sets, you need to level down or make some adjustments.
- 3 Minute Calorie on Bike
Men Goal – 70/60/50
Women Goal – 45/35/25
This was one of our tests in the K Squared Combine, lets see how much you have improved since February 6th when we tested this.
Pull Up Strength (15 Minutes)
One set of:
Level one – 4 Narrow Grip Pull Ups + 8 Kipping Toes to bar or leg raises + 4 Wide Grip Pull Ups
Level two – 4 Banded Narrow Grip Pull Ups + 8 Kipping Knee to Elbow + 4 Wide Grip Banded Pull Ups
Level three – 4 Negatives or jumping pull up + 8 Strict Knee raise or 8 V Up + 4 Ring Row @ 3 seconds down
Every 30 seconds x 3 sets
- 10 Pull Up Pulses/10 Banded Pull Up Pulses/ 10 Box Supported Pull Up Pulses/ 10 Ring Row Pulses
- 5 Kipping Pull Up/ 3 Strict Pull Up/ 3 Banded Pull ups/ 2 Negative Pull Ups/ 5 Ring Row @ 3 seconds down
- 10 Strict Pull Ups/ 6-8 Negative Pull Ups @ 3 second negative/ 8 RIng Row @ 3 second negative
- 6 Strict Half Pull Ups/ 6 Kipping Half Pull Ups/ 6 Banded Half Pull Ups/ 12 Jumping Pull Ups
- Scap Pull ups x 24/18/12
- Ring Row x 45 seconds